--
Regards,
Igor

On 11-09-09 12:28 PM, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
Hi Igor,

Any predictions when you will have time for the 0.13.0 staging?

Regards

Tobias

P.S.: But don’t let it spoil your weekend... ;-)

*From:*tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Oberlies, Tobias
*Sent:* 06 September 2011 20:22
*To:* 'tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'
*Subject:* [tycho-dev] Tycho 0.13.0 Release

Hi Igor,

We would like to have a Tycho 0.13.0 release with the current state.
There are still a few bugs scheduled for 0.13.0
<https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;order=Importance;bug_status=UNCONFIRMED;bug_status=NEW;bug_status=ASSIGNED;bug_status=REOPENED;product=Tycho;target_milestone=0.13.0>,
but I don’t consider them urgent enough to postpone the release further.
We have achieved quite a bit in 0.13.0 (see release notes
<http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Release_Notes/0.13>/bug list
<https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=Technology&product=Tycho&query_format=advanced&resolution=FIXED&target_milestone=0.13.0&order=bug_id&query_based_on=>),
and we (at SAP) would like to be able to benefit from these achievements.

Could you please do the version update and stage 0.13.0? I don’t mind if
we use the merge or cherry-pick branching approach (we discussed last
time ;-) I actually rather see the advantages of the cherry-pick
approach we used the last time...

Best regards

Tobias