Re: [tycho-dev] Error running site build: no mojo descriptor for tycho-maven-plugin

Jan,

In my experience, putting modules into profiles leads to grief later,
since it makes it hard to use the versions plugin and the release
plugin (which later isn't relevant at this point). Let me see if I can
come up with an alternative involving <reporting> inside the problem
modules. Thanks for reminding me about this.

--benson