Re: [tycho-dev] sonatype parent?

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 4:36 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What kind of fix in sonatype parent pom is needed? I expected individual
> projects to be able to override everything defined in parent pom, is
> this not the case for maven-site-plugin?

Due to a long-running saga in the maven-site-plugin, that's not true.
It's so busy trying to normalize child project URLs to the parent that
bad things happen.

Hervé has been addressing this by making a separate site-pom.xml to
provide a site. See

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/pom/trunk/maven