[tycho-dev] p2 resolver package name clean-up

For Tycho-570, I need to extend the project target platform by a p2 artifact repository view.

As part of this work, I am planning to do a little package name clean-up, with the aim of making the p2 resolver code more understandable. I want to apply the following principle:

- package org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver  defines the Tycho resolver implementation that uses p2 (i.e. the implementation of org.eclipse.tycho.core.TargetPlatformResolver)
- package org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver.impl  contains the p2 resolver parts implemented in OSGi bundles
- package org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver.facade  contains the facade classes to cross the class loader boundary

These are the first steps for this:
- Move P2TargetPlatformResolver (and related classes) to org.eclipse.tycho.p2.resolver
- In OSGi/Maven class loader facade, rename org.eclipse.tycho.(p2.resolver => p2.resolver.facade)

Unless you have objections against these changes, I'll integrate the change I prepared in this branch [1] (probably joining the three commits into one).

Tobias

[1] https://github.com/oberlies/sonatype-tycho/commits/p2_resolver_package_rename

Back to the top