From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sandeep Korrapati
Sent: 18 March 2011 18:25
To: tycho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tycho-dev] No implementation for org.sonatype.tycho.equinox.EquinoxRuntimeLocator

Hi,

I try to install Tycho 0.11.0-SNAPSHOT, I use the below command

mvn clean install -Dtycho.targetPlatform=C:\Users\Sandeep\Eclipse\SHK\eclipse

It fails with the below ERROR statement.

[WARNING] Could not transfer metadata org.sonatype.tycho:tycho-compiler-jdt:0.11.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-metadata.xml from/to helios (http://download.eclipse.org/releases/helios): No connector available to access repository helios (http://download.eclipse.org/releases/helios) of type p2 using the available factories WagonRepositoryConnectorFactory
[ERROR] Internal error: com.google.inject.ProvisionException: Guice provision errors:
[ERROR]
[ERROR] 1) No implementation for org.sonatype.tycho.equinox.EquinoxRuntimeLocator was bound.
[ERROR] while locating org.sonatype.tycho.equinox.embedder.DefaultEquinoxEmbedder
[ERROR] at ClassRealm[extension>org.sonatype.tycho:maven-osgi-compiler-plugin:0.11.0-SNAPSHOT, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@5acac268]
[ERROR] at ClassRealm[extension>org.sonatype.tycho:maven-osgi-compiler-plugin:0.11.0-SNAPSHOT, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@5acac268]
[ERROR] while locating org.sonatype.tycho.equinox.embedder.EquinoxEmbedder
[ERROR] while locating org.codehaus.tycho.maven.TychoMavenLifecycleParticipant
[ERROR] at ClassRealm[extension>org.sonatype.tycho:maven-osgi-compiler-plugin:0.11.0-SNAPSHOT, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@5acac268]
[ERROR] at ClassRealm[extension>org.sonatype.tycho:maven-osgi-compiler-plugin:0.11.0-SNAPSHOT, parent: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@5acac268]
[ERROR] while locating org.apache.maven.AbstractMavenLifecycleParticipant annotated with @com.google.inject.name.Named(value=TychoMavenLifecycleListener)
[ERROR]

Can someone tell me how to resolve this.
Even though my target platform points to "eclipse galileo", It shows shows some warnings related to "Helios". Do I have to specify somewhere in my POM that I use "eclipse galileo".

Regards,
Sandeep

Back to the top