[triquetrum-dev] Missing Constraint: ptolemy.vergil.icon

Hi Erwin,
In org.eclipse.triquetrum.target.platform tab, Target Definition pane, when I click on Set as Target Platform. I get "Missing Constraint: ptolemy.vergil.icon..."

Also, the Hudson build fails, see https://hudson.eclipse.org/triquetrum/job/triquetrum/42/console

[ERROR] Cannot resolve project dependencies:
[ERROR]   Software being installed: org.eclipse.triquetrum.workflow.editor 1.0.0.qualifier
[ERROR]   Missing requirement: org.eclipse.triquetrum.workflow.editor 1.0.0.qualifier requires 'package ptolemy.vergil.icon 11.0.0' but it could not be found
[ERROR]
[ERROR] See http://wiki.eclipse.org/Tycho/Dependency_Resolution_Troubleshooting for help.
No worries about this, making progress means breaking things a bit.

_Christopher
Academic Program Manager & Software Engineer  US Mail: 337 Cory Hall
CHESS/iCyPhy/Ptolemy/TerraSwarm               Berkeley, CA 94720-1774
cxh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 707.332.0670           (Office: 545Q Cory)

Back to the top