Re: [tracecompass-dev] Move of Trace Compass repositories to GitHub

Hey, this repo will be archived. It was never official, it was a "good willed experiment".

From: tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Christophe Bédard via tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2024 11:51 AM
To: tracecompass developer discussions <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Christophe Bédard <bedard.christophe@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tracecompass-dev] Move of Trace Compass repositories to GitHub

Hi,

What is going to happen to this repo as well as the other repos in the same GitHub org? https://github.com/tracecompass/tracecompass

Regards,

Christophe

On Fri, Feb 9, 2024 at 8:40 AM Bernd Hufmann via tracecompass-dev <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I'd like to give some updates on this.

The Trace Compass main repo has been migrated to GitHub: https://github.com/eclipse-tracecompass/org.eclipse.tracecompass

 The Trace Compass Gerrit repository is now read-only. The README, contribution guide etc. are updated and available in the repository. Pull requests will be verified using GitHub actions instead of Jenkins. If you'd like to contribute (new contributions or previous provided patches on Gerrit), please open a GitHub pull request as described in the contribution guide. From now on, for any bugs or feature requests please use GitHub issues in that repo. The Bugzilla instance is only for reference for older bug reports.

The Trace Compass test traces repo has also been migrated to GitHub: https://github.com/eclipse-tracecompass/tracecompass-test-traces

Next migration will be the Trace Compass incubator project. I keep you posted.

Regards
Bernd