[tracecompass-dev] Adding button to export filtered trace file

Hi, I’m working on a feature that create a command that can save a trace file based on user filter:

  • Time range
  • Selected events
  • Selected owners (i.e. a thread or a process)

Since many view can create such filter, I would like the save button to be available to all views. As such I’d like to add the button to the toolbar and clicking on which will open folder selector UI similar to one in “Export to csv” feature.

Please let me know if you have any question, suggestion or concern about the feature. Thank you.

Regards,

Alex