Re: [tracecompass-dev] TimeGraphView Visualization Bug

Sorry, I forgot to mention that this happens on a custom XML Time Graph View.
I'm attaching the custom view that I'm using and an example trace
(2GiB when uncompressed).

https://mega.nz/#!yZIi2awZ!GkWbwnQb080YfDILVaKTEHM8k1YeLY8eh6YEyqrAFsk

I also confirm that the problem persists on the latest Trace Compass night
build.