From: tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Rocky Dunlap - NOAA Affiliate <rocky.dunlap@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 12:06:32 PM
To: tracecompass developer discussions
Subject: [tracecompass-dev] Call stack view not sorted correctly by depth

I have implemented a custom call stack analysis by extending CallStackStateProvider.  In one trace I have a call stack depth of 33.  When I view it in the call stack view, it is for some reason not sorted by depth.  Notice in the screenshot that the values in the depth column itself are correct, but the stack frame UI elements are not sorted visually by this depth.  There is some kind of interesting pattern that might shed light -- the even numbered depths are at the bottom (except for 1) and the odd depths are at the top.

Any ideas what could lead to this or what I might be doing wrong?

Inline image 1

Thanks,
Rocky

Back to the top