Re: [tracecompass-dev] Strange behavior with flame graph

Wow, that's really cool!

This is pure conjecture, I think we may have a problem with adding
intervals, we are adding durations but they include t0 so it may
increment by one each element.

Would you be able to open a bug with this? (Also if you can contribute a
patch to fix it, we can review it quickly. :))

For the third item, I saw that in the incubator and Genevieve fixed it,
maybe we could backport that fix to master. I think it's this.
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/102326/

Thanks.

Matthew