Re: [tracecompass-dev] New focus

Thanks for all your contributions. It is truly a pleasure to work with you. I hope all your future projects are as fun.

From: tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Marc-André Laperle <marc-andre.laperle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 3, 2017 3:33:07 PM
To: tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tracecompass-dev] New focus

Hi fellow Trace Compass contributors,

After a few years of working on Trace Compass, I am changing focus and moving to new challenges. As you might have noticed, I have always had a great interest in programming language tooling and IDEs. So I will now be focusing in that area, more specifically right now working on Clangd, a language server based on Clang [1] that implements the language server protocol [2].

You will most likely find me commenting on things and doing some fly-by patches for Trace Compass, as I do have fun doing it! But it will be much less frequent than before.

I would like to thank everyone for being so welcoming and for the many great things we were able to do together.

I wish everyone and the project the best!

Regards,

Marc-André

[1] https://clang.llvm.org

[2] https://github.com/Microsoft/language-server-protocol