Re: [tracecompass-dev] Proposal: Trace Compass Extension (Incubation) sub-project

This makes a lot of sense in my opinion.

It works very well in the optic of having a place that can get student's
work out to users faster this is marketing gold.

I personally would love to use this as a way to share ideas that are IMO
good to go, but not yet in Trace Compass. One thing to be very careful
of is to make sure the code is IP-clean though. That would be
super-painful to deal with later. The point of this IMO would be to make
it easier to pull contributions by generating buzz around them.

@All, how about putting the zesty callgraph view in there?

I for one am excited

Matthew