Re: [tracecompass-dev] tracecompass Resources view doesn't make sense

Joel,

The per-IRQ state seems a bit odd. Unless you have very long
threaded interrupt handlers running, I would not expect to
see that much overlap between interrupt handlers on a single
CPU.

Can you provide the trace you are using, and info about this
current time/time range you are looking at ? Correlating
the text output (event-by-event) with the visual rendering should help
us learn more about what is going on here.

Thanks,

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Desnoyers