Re: [tracecompass-dev] Fixes for simple warnings in Eclipse Problems view

Hi,

thank you very much for your reply and for your feedback on the first
two changes I committed:

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/79668/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/79674/

I hope that my questions are not too verbose.
I am still trying to find my way around.

>From my understanding of your feedback to both changes, these changes
are "blocked" until a later time, when the dependencies respectively the
API can be officially changed, which makes perfect sense to me.
However, I have two more questions about the general processes of how
you handle changes and feedback to them:

What would be the appropriate way to proceed with these open issues?
Should I leave them as they are in Gerrit right now or put them to
"abandoned".

With respect to the discussion about these issues.
Is it OK to reply via the mailing-list or should I have replied to these
issues in Gerrit?

Thanks a lot again for the replies and BR,

Ruediger