Re: [tracecompass-dev] Hook to for custom presentation provider on CallStackView

Hi Rocky,

We had another user request this last month so we'll look into adding an API to make this a bit easier.

But in the meantime, yes, by extending CallStackView you can hook your own presentation provider. See this message thread:

https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tracecompass-dev/msg00685.html

Best regards,
Patrick