Re: [tracecompass-dev] tracecompass.org website updates?

Hi

Here some suggestions for updates of the web-page:

Trace Compass 2.0 added the possibility to do timing analysis using the data-driven pattern detection. This can can be used for analyzing real-time systems. It is worth mentioning that this is trace-type independent.

Another feature to add is the critical path analysis for LTTng Kernel traces.

The I/O analysis, memory analysis for LTTng are also new for LTTng Kernel traces.

For LTTng UST traces there is the debug info feature.

Also, the integration of Trace Compass with command-line scripts to generate reports is worth mentioning.

I would suggest to add some more screenshots to show the added features I mention above.

Anything else?

Bernd