[tracecompass-dev] Adding text to CallStackViewer event tooltip popup

Hi
Is there any way to add additional text to the tooltip popup that appears when I hover over an event in the call stack view? I'd like to show text that provides additional detail about the event. or the location in source code this represents.

I've looked at source code and it appears this is handled by a CallStackPresentationProvider object, where it doesn't look like there is any way to set a new provider.

Thanks

Dave

Back to the top