[tracecompass-dev] Live tracing feature

Hi,

I posted a patch on Gerrit about disabling the live tracing feature.
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/69285/

There was some discussion (IRC) that it wasn't using the right approach and had too many shortcomings.

"The Live Tracing feature is quite limited and error prone. Some of the shortcomings are documented in bug 486728. Since there are no short term plans to improve this in Neon, perhaps it is better to disable this for now."

I'm putting this here in case there needs to be further discussion.

Marc-André

Back to the top