Re: [tracecompass-dev] Symbol names in call stack

Hi Deepankar,

I am really sorry about this, I realized I was using an experimental
branch, as there was no demand for the feature we implemented it for fun
but it is still a prototype. Now that we know people would use it, we
will strive to get it into master.

Best Regards,
Matthew