Re: [tracecompass-dev] Per-CPU filtering the CPU Usage view

Hello

about the listener interface, I would suggest to create TmfSignals that are sent when a Resource (CPU), Thread is selected etc. Then other views just can listen to these signals and act upon reception.
Separate listener interfaces are not necessarily needed.

/Bernd