Re: [tracecompass-dev] Synchronizing LTTng Kernel and UST Traces ?

That is weird, because both UST and kernel traces uses the same time source (clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC_RAW)), so they don't need synchronization.

I did a trace with kernel and ust, the app is called wk-heartbeat and generate one event each seconds. The heartbeat event occurs in the right context and is perfectly aligned with the kernel trace without any synchronization.

pasted1

You can try to reproduce this view with the following trace:

Francis