[tracecompass-dev] BTF Trace

Hi,

I would like to open a BTF Trace in TraceCompass, but unfortunately the Trace content is not displayed.

For evaluation I created a short BTF Trace File with a minimal Header Section an 3 Events.

#version 1.0

#creator hger

#creationdate 2014-08-31T12:12:12Z

#timescale ms

0,Task_A,0,T,Task_A,0,activate

100,Core_1,0,T,Task_A,0,start

200,Core1_,0,T,Task_A,0,terminate

After opening the Trace in Trace Compass it´s recognized correctly as BTF Trace. In The File View each column is displayed correctly. (Timestamp, Source, Source Instance....) But unfortunately the content is missing. Are there any known issues?

Or do you see any errors in my example BTF Trace?

Thanks and best regards

Philip

Back to the top