Re: [tracecompass-dev] Control flow view for user tracepoints?

Hi!

A- Thanks for using Tracecompass. :)

B- The control flow view is a very specific view that depends on a state
system being build, the state system is that of a linux kernel. So the
CFV is a no go. However, the underlying view (TimeGraphView) can have an
XML based state provider where you can tell it what states to used.
Please check out this link
http://archive.eclipse.org/tracecompass/doc/stable/org.eclipse.tracecompass.doc.user/Data-driven-analysis.html#Data_driven_analysis
on how to do that. Are you allowed to describe what your application is
and how it is instrumented, we might be able to get you going in the
right path.

Cheers,

Matthew

On 15-07-13 10:07 AM, Luetkebohle Ingo (CR/AEA2) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to use the control flow view for user-defined tracepoints. Simply loading a trace that includes lttng-ust traces does not work -- I see a histogram and a list of events, but no control flow view.
>
> I also tried adding procname, pid, and tid fields (with add-context), but no luck either.
>
> Am I missing something, or is this not possible?
>
> cheers,

Back to the top