Re: [tracecompass-dev] I want to contribute

Hello Matthew,

Let me start with Sonar's critical issues first.

I'm working on a custom trace format.
I would like to work on UI and Backend both.

In our current Trace tool, I've implemented Graphical representation of Hardware and using Graphical (GEF) view, trace configuration can be changed.
and few other features like, default Rules (Filter), relative timing, etc.

Thanks and Regards,
Hari