Re: [tracecompass-dev] Important for contributors: Directory layout change in master

On 2015-06-18 10:26 AM, Matthew Khouzam wrote:
Just to clarify, if some people are wondering why the patches went in
without a proper review, the answer is, they were reviewed. They were
pushed atomically as a branch outside of gerrit. This is not the
standard way of working though, we pretty much always review on gerrit
as we are striving for as much transparency as possible in the project.

The Git repo is just as public and visible as Gerrit. I fail to see how it lacks transparency, as you seem to imply.

BR
Matthew