Re: [tracecompass-dev] "Official" Tracecompass github?

Matthew, by many forks, do you mean many copies of the whole repo or
many branches on one repo?

I don't think we need an "official" tracecompass github. As Marc-André
says it would be confusing. If you use patches to communicate, then you
can very well put them on a branch on your personal repo and your
interlocutor can pull them from your remote repository. That's how we do
it at Poly: everyone has his own remote repo and we pull the works from
our colleagues as we need it before it gets to the real official
tracecompass git. Or maybe I don't understand what your intent really is.

Geneviève