I'm going to work on the RC1 build for Trace Compass now.

BR
Bernd

On 05/19/2015 10:51 AM, Doug Schaefer wrote:
Excellent, thanks Greg. LaunchBar and CDT are already building with the
nightlies with the new APIs and will post RC1 builds today.

Doug.

On 2015-05-19, 10:48 AM, "Greg Watson" <g.watson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The RC1 build should be available now.

Greg

On May 19, 2015, at 10:09 AM, Bernd Hufmann
<Bernd.Hufmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello

There were API changes merged recently in the org.eclipse.remote
repository (see IRemoteConnectionType). The Trace Compass project
depends on the o.e.remote feature and we had to update our source code
for these API changes.

Today is the RC1 build for Trace Compass and PTP/remote. So, I was
wondering if these API changes will be part of the RC1 build of
PTP/remote?

If yes, could someone please post the RC1 build for PTP/remote?
Afterwards, I will retrigger a build for Trace Compass and post RC1 for
Trace Compass.

In advance thank you very much.

Best Regards
Bernd