Re: [tracecompass-dev] Use specific commit for test CTF traces?

I think ideally we would pull master, but that the ctf testsuite git
should have a staging branch. the staging branch would be timeboxed,
like say 1 week. You put a test there we have one week to make the
parser work for master or ignore the test. We could have a separate job
just for staging and that would be IMO the best of both worlds.