Re: [tracecompass-dev] Thread Priority in KernelStateProvider

Hi Alexandre,
I agree, another column isn't such a bright idea with the aligned axis approach. Actually, my first thought was a dedicated view showing current task properties; however, I was thinking about a custom made view and didn't dare propose it. The properties view didn't come to mind, but I like it. How about adding the current taskname, tid and priority to the properties view?
A tooltip alone would not be sufficient, but it certainly is a nice addition.
Regards Chris

Back to the top