[tracecompass-dev] Self-upgradable RCP now available

Hi all,

Just a note to mention that we recently added a self-upgrading feature to the RCP.

Any version you now download from [1] should have a "Check for Updates" option under the "Help" menu, and comes pre-configured with the relevant update site. In terms of bandwidth usage there should not be much difference, but it will make it slightly easier to check for and download newer versions.

We have also changed the layout of our download area a bit, make sure you use the latest URLs for the update sites and RCPs that are found at [1].

As usual, please report any problem you find!

Cheers,
Alex

[1] http://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.tracecompass/downloads

Back to the top