Re: [tracecompass-dev] Unreadable traces

Hi, this is  a very interesting trace!

The clock offset is 18446744073709551571 ns, or 300 years in the future...
babeltrace parses the date as follows [1969-12-31 19:13:09.028388290]
(babeltrace --clock-date)
tracecompass fails.

How did you take this trace?
I am kinda more comfortable keeping the trace failing for now, but if
you have a use case where the clock can be offset by such a large
number, please share the use case, I have a couple of ideas on how to
extend it. :)

BR
Matthew

PS. We love these test cases, keep em coming!