[tracecompass-dev] C/C++ Theme Day at EclipseCon NA2015

Hi folks,

EclipseCon NA 2015 [1] will take place March 9-12 in San Francisco, CA.

On Tuesday there will be a C/C++ Theme day as part of the official conference.
"CDT Day will feature talks on C/C++ development, including embedded, mobile, IoT, using
Eclipse C/C++ related projects such as C/C++ Development Tooling (CDT), Linux Tools,
Trace Compass, Parallel Tools Project (PTP), and other topics of interest to these communities."

The call for papers [2] (required for this Theme Day) is open and the final deadline for talk
proposals is in 10 days: November 17th, 2014.

We would love to see talks from your communities!  Think about the work you do and what you
could present for the theme day, then put in your proposal [2].

Thanks and we hope to see you at EclipseCon!

Marc

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015
[2] https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2015/cfp

P.S. Note that there will also be a  one-day CDT/Linux Tools/Trace Compass/PTP Summit (like last year, but only one day).
More on that later.  Not part of the call for papers.

Back to the top