[tracecompass-dev] Contributor guide

Hi all,

I've created a "how to contribute" page on the wiki:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Trace_Compass/Contributor_Guidelines

This way when people ask how they should format their patches, what the Gerrit URL is, etc., we can point them to one page with all the information. Which we didn't really have previously while in Linux Tools.

Comments are very welcome!

I'm not quite happy with the "Review Process" section yet, it's a bit wall-of-text-y, and doesn't look like it wants to be read. Any suggestions for improvements?

Cheers,
Alexandre

Back to the top