Re: [tracecompass-dev] Trace Compass git repo is empty

Hi Srinivas

The Trace Compass project is still in the setup phase. The repository exists at Eclipse but we haven't pushed the initial contribution. This will be done soon.
We'll notify the mailing list once the source code is available in the repository.

Best Regards
Bernd