[tools-pmc] Review membership list of tools-pmc

Hi folks,

It's been a while since we reviewed the Tools PMC membership. With MyLyn being resurrected as a Tools project I think we should make sure the PMC is operating properly and is as responsive as possible. As such I would like to review the current PMC membership list.

There are a number of people who have made critical and historical contributions to the Eclipse Tools project over the years but they haven't been active in a while. In addition, with migration of Mylyn they used to have their own PMC and perhaps some of them, or some of the PLs of Mylyn would be willing to step up to join the PMC?

I am not sure of the process here, so I am going to suggest that if you are still willing and able to be on the PMC and support the Eclipse Tools Project please reply to this thread.

As a reminder, our PMC is led by Alexander Kurtakov and has the following members:
- Alexander Kurtakov
- Andrew Clement
- David Williams
- Eric Clayberg