Re: [tools-pmc] Eclipse SeCo Blocks Termination

Dear PMC,
the PLs and dev list are copied in my emails, but we have not yet received any feedback from their side.
If you have further information regarding the status of this project please do share it with us. In the meantime, I'll push the review date a couple of weeks to give the opportunity to the project team and community to pushback on this termination.
Kind regards,
Maria Teresa