[tools-pmc] Aspectj release approval sought

Hello,

I’m a bit rusty on this process as we haven’t done it in a while (err, years!) but we’ve recently been through a massive restructure in AspectJ to bring the project infra into the 21st century, so it seemed worth a review before we put out a release based on the changes. We’ve had the IPlog looked at and I’ve created a basic release review document (it talks about the big changes):

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.aspectj/reviews/1.9.7-release-review

I guess I am after approval to release?

Thanks,
Andy