Re: [tools-pmc] Inactive PMC members

Ok, I’m happy to be a backup for reviews, etc. I monitor the mailing list, so if something gets stuck feel free to ping me.

At some point I think we should take a look at the whole portfolio of Tools projects and assess which are active and which should be considered for archiving. Also, encouraging housekeeping, such as removing inactive committers on a regular basis might be something we could do.

Regards,
Greg