Re: [tools-pmc] [epp-dev] Adding Eclipse MAT to one or more EPP's?

On Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 9:03 PM Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
However, this might be irrelevant for smaller snapshots. Thus, it might be ok to have MAT in those. We just should communicate proper limitations to not trigger wrong expectations, leading to frustration when it does not work.

Doesn't MAT show some explicit warnings about those risks of crashing the whole IDE and how to workaround such issues? Maybe we can identify a few "must-have" warnings inside MAT before putting it in EPP?
Would you be able to identify and submit the bugs you think would be efficient at channelling this potential frustration?

Back to the top