Re: [tools-pmc] Resigning

Thanks, Matthew!

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 3:24 PM Matthew Khouzam <matthew.khouzam@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey Doug, thanks for all your contributions, you're a magnificent ambassador to eclipse and though we will carry on, the luster won't quite be the same. I personally wish we had more opportunities to work together and will miss the "Hey gangs".

Regards,

Matthew "The other" Khouzam

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Doug Schaefer <cdtdoug@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 3, 2019 2:50:13 PM
To: Tools PMC mailing list <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tools-pmc] Resigning

Hey Tools PMC,

As I have announced on the CDT list, I am switching employers which will result in me leaving the Eclipse community. As as result, I also will resign my position on the Tools PMC. Alex has done a great job of keeping things rolling. Hopefully we can find a few others to help him with that.

Good luck and thanks!
Doug.