Re: [tools-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse Trace Compass Incubator

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 5:40 PM Geneviève Bastien <gbastien+lttng@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi PMC,

There was an election recently on the Trace Compass Incubator project,
but the newly nominated committer still has received no news for his
committership. From the web page [1], it's hard to see the next steps,
it says waiting for PMC approval, but maybe he missed something wrt
administrative stuff.

[1]
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.tracecompass.incubator/elections/election-christophe-bedard-committer-eclipse-trace-compass-incubator

Sorry if you are just busy and have not gotten time for it yet. There's
no emergency either.

Ooops, I'm really sorry about that - the email about that just slipped through the pile! I have approved it now. In the future if any approval is pending for more than 10 days (I try for that to not happen but as we see it still happens) please send such a reminder.
I wish there was some automated reminder or a web app showing pending actions or smth like that but that's another fight which I don't have the power to start.

Best regards,

--

Geneviève Bastien

Trace Compass Incubator project lead