Re: [tools-pmc] Request Approval for CDT Release 9.4 for Oxygen.2

Not sure I ever got a +1 for this. Resending.

From: Doug Schaefer
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2017 11:53 AM
To: tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Request Approval for CDT Release 9.4 for Oxygen.2

Hey gang,

The CDT 9.4 release review material is here. I hope you approve.

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.cdt/reviews/9.4.0-release-review

It's a pretty full release for us. The Core Build framework I've stated is gaining traction and interest in the community. This release is a good step forward for that. And I can't wait to see what we put together for CDT 9.5 for Photon.

Thanks!
Doug.

Back to the top