Re: [tools-pmc] Eclipse LDT and Oxygen

As far as I am concerned, we should consider the matter closed, with approval -- but, others may expect more.

Here is the history as I know it:
Wayne proactively petitioned the PC in February:
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse.org-planning-council/msg02684.html

Since he mentioned " ... supposed to have PMC approval ..." I posted my approval in
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tools-pmc/msg03939.html
as did Roland, in
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tools-pmc/msg03942.html
Alex gave his approval (with a question) in
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tools-pmc/msg03940.html
And Doug gave his approval sort asking for the LDT project to say more ...
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/tools-pmc/msg03941.html

My guess is the LDT project does not follow the PMC list, so if PMC members had questions, I think they should follow up by posting their questions to the ldt-dev list.

Wayne did post one message to that list at
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ldt-dev/msg00086.html
with one small reply at
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ldt-dev/msg00087.html

Unless others want more, I think all these message imply "awareness and approval" and no need to force more process than that.

And ... perhaps we (our Planning Council Rep :) can participate more formally in the future.

If anyone expects more, please say so and follow up as needed.

Thanks,