Re: [tools-pmc] Request to to use GitHub for Buildship issue tracking

I think that’s fine. I can’t remember what the EMO policy is on that. As long as you have Wayne’s blessing, I guess.

From: <tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Donát Csikós <csdonat@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 5:22 AM
Subject: [tools-pmc] Request to to use GitHub for Buildship issue tracking

Dear PMC members,

The Buildship team would like to switch from Bugzilla to Github issues for issue tracking.

At Gradle we use GitHub for issue tracking as well as for project management. With this change our community would get more insight on our plans and priorities.

Best regards,

Donát Csikós
Software Engineer
Gradle GmbH
Firmensitz: Ritterstr. 2A, 10969 Berlin, Germany Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 162310 Geschäftsführer: Regine Dockter
W.www.gradle.org

Back to the top