Re: [tools-pmc] Request for approval

Thanks David,

I did perform a local aggregator “validation” check, and checked the EPP packages for their pre-reqs, and all looked good to me. TM 4.2 is now contributed for Neon.2 RC3.

Thanks,
Martin
--
Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River
direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6