Re: [tools-pmc] PMC Approval for Oomph 1.5.0

Hi Guys,

In terms of versions, we added a method to our IOUtil class, so we incremented the minor version of that bundle and then changed the lower bound of the version range in every bundle that uses it, and then incremented the minor version of those bundles and their features. So any change in any bundle tends to propagate up through the dependencies. They're not all exactly the same.

Sorry, we missed RC1 for personal reasons, but we were in RC2.

We've also updated the release record with a few sentences about the most significant changes.

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de