[tools-pmc] Reminder to approve committer vote for Lenard Nagy

tools PMC Members,
Voting is complete for Lenard Nagy to receive full Committer status on the
tools.titan project. As a PMC member, you can approve or disapprove this
vote through your My Foundation portal page:

    http://portal.eclipse.org/

More than one week has passed since you received the original email about
approving (or declining) this vote. Lenard Nagy and the other Committers on
the tools.titan project are waiting on you. Please use your My Foundation
portal page to approve or decline the vote today.

Vote summary: 4/0/0 with 0 not voting
  +1  Elemer Lelik
  +1  Gyorgy Rethy
  +1  Kristof Szabados