Re: [tools-pmc] Contributions 'under the supervision of the PMC'

At the end of the day, this is all about ensuring the pristineness of Eclipse IP. If a contribution was written 100% under the direct supervision of the committer, I would assume the committer could provide the same guarantees over that code as they could their own. Unless we're saying they can't legally make those guarantees.

BTW, the line "under the supervision of the PMC" only ever applied to one PMC and they probably can't do that any more either. It should really be updated so we understand the intent.

Doug.