From:        Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date:        02/03/2016 07:40 AM
Subject:        [tools-pmc] PMC Approval for PDT 3.7
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear PMC Members

I’m requesting PMC approval for PDT 3.7 minor release that is scheduled to coincide with Eclipse Mars.2.
The release contains both bug fixes and new features [1] [2]:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.pdt/releases/3.7/review

The project’s IP Log has been submitted and was approved.

[1] - https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.pdt/releases/3.7/bugs
[2] - https://wiki.eclipse.org/PDT/NewIn37

--
Dawid Pakuła